Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet Our Staff - Tracy Mountain School

Tracy, Assistant Mountain School Director


Tracy Mountain School
How long have you worked here?
The 2012-2013 Season is my 13th season at Mount Peter.

Ski or Snowboard?
Both. I like both but prefer snowboarding.

Where did you learn to ski?
I learned to ski at Mount Peter when I was a little kid and then later, I learned to snowboard here.

What is your favorite Mount Peter memory?
Meeting my husband, of course! We were both Mountain School, it was called ski school then, Instructors.

Tracy & Neil's Engagement Photo on Sam's Chair!


Tell me you had your first kiss here....
Well, yeah, you could say that.

What's something most people wouldn't know about Mountain School?
There is a ton of family in the Mountain School here at Mount Peter. Moms and daughters. Brothers and sisters. Dads and sons. All instructors. In fact, I sent two brothers out the other day for a lesson taught by two brothers!

Final thought?
My kids are going to ski and ride here at Mount Peter!


No comments:

Post a Comment